Colossatron Massive World Threat
Colossatron is out of this world, this is a game that strategic people need to have. The game starts when a News reporter tells about an enormous alien death machine coming to earth in order to destroy it. The people of earth call it among themselves, Colossatron. The sounds are mainly war sounds; the graphics are amazing and in 2D.
The player gets money by destroying the cities that you are sent to annihilate. There seven locations in the world where you are sent to attack, Metronia, Hammascus, Kingsland, Szelk’ra, Nishikyo, Xion and Ultimatum. It is made from the Creators of Jetpack Joyride and Fruit Ninja, Half Brick.
Colossatron destroys three cities before reaching the capital which it has to destroy to move to another nation. This is mass destruction at its best. Things to help your mission are Gadgets and Armory section. The more mass destruction, the more money you can use to up your mission and the more destruction, the harder the game gets. Rick Dalton, the News reporter of Action 6 news tells information on how to destroy the current nation the player is in and tells other unimportant news and mysteries of the game.
The Aim and Objectives of Colossatron Massive World Threat
- The aim and objective of the game is to destroy the seven nations of the earth and gain more money.
Controls of the Game
Interestingly, unlike most other games, Colossatron has only one control which is to drag Powercores and target them to the military weapons.
Features of the Colossatron Massive World Threat
This game has interesting features which vary below:
- Nations like Metronia, Ultimatum, Xion and the 4 nations have their different profiles telling how the nation impacts the world in their different ways.
- The game as a very cool storyline with lots of mass destruction.
- The sound effects are realistic and it shows what will happen if an alien attacks earth.
- The player can convert the prisms to money in other to buy more power cores, repair damage, reconfigure the Colossatron, or simply buy a powerup.
- While the player is playing the game the player can hit a question marked building which will give the player a powerup which he or she can use during the game.
- The powerups are: shield; it is used to protect the power core while playing, the mega bomb; this powerup once tapped will destroy any thing in its path, the rapid firing powerup; this powerup enables the power cores to shoot at a very fast rate, the prism; it allows the player to revive the Colossatron, to upgrade the power cores, or use in exchange for money.
- After the player has destroyed a nation, he or she will be given options of different gadgets to use for the next nation.
- Live update on both general moustache’s plans and how the Colossatron is rampaging the nation.
- The player can hold a particular spot in the game in order to either smash through the spot with the Colossatron or target are Powercores to shoot at the spot.
- Upgrade the Powercore to the max and buy more equipment to cause devastating effects on the earth.
- The people involved in this attack are General moustache, Rick Dalton, his news correspondent and the Army.
- You can play survival after conquering Ultimatum, during the survival mode the Colossatron
- After conquering the earth, the player gets a medal and continues to destroy the earth again, the more the player destroys the earth, the more medals and money he gets and the more knowledge known to defeat the earth and the more harder it will be to destroy the earth.
- Each Powercore has different types of weapons like the Red armor has the Missile Launchers, Cluster Bombs, Spread Shot and The Reaper. For the Orange armor, Flame Thrower, Fire Nova, Miniguns and the Boomerang Launcher. And the Yellow Powercore, the Laser Beam, Pulse Blaster, Sniper Cannon and Sonic Shocker, The Green armor has the following: Proximity Repair, Laser Cutter, Plasma Cannon and Helix Beam with Blue armor are Thunder Blaster, Lighting Spire, Ice Cannon and Tractor Beam also with the Purple armor, Attack Drones, Repair Drones, Rail Gun, and the Black Hole Generator.
Hints of Colossatron Massive World Threat
- If the Colossatron is current destroyed the player can use the prisms to revive.
- The prism can also be used to upgrade the Colossatron’s Powercore.
- Read latest news to learn new facts on how to play the game better.
- The red, blue and yellow power cores are weaker than the purple, orange and green.
- Listen to Rick Dalton to learn latest hints of the game.
- You can combine two colors either inside Colossatron or outside Colossatron.
- You can change gems to money if the player feels he or she needs a loan.
- Each gem transfer to money gives the player $10,000 for more mass destruction, repairs, re-configure, new Powercores and weapons of mass destruction.
- If the player feels he has made the wrong decision on the choice of new constructions on Colossatron, the player doesn’t need to clear data to make another choice, but can use five gems to change decisions to make the game more interesting.
How to Download Colossatron for Pc
Here is a step by step guide to download Colossatron for pc using Andy emulator.
- You need to download and install Andy Emulator on your PC.
- For direct download of Andy Emulator Click here.
- Launch Andy Emulator and finish up with the startup process.
- Launch the app and go to Google play store.
- You need to log in to Google play store to get access to Colossatron
- Use the search bar to search for Colossatron and follow the installation process.
- Andy Emulator supports both windows and mac computers. It’s very easy to install if you are using it for the first time. Andy Emulator enables an android operating system to run on you PC.
For mobile download of Colossatron mobile game can downloaded from your mobile store.
For Android users copy this link
For iOS users copy this link