From the creators of Score Hero, comes Dream League Soccer 16, first touch games has created a game that allows the player to enjoy both as a technical manager of Dream Fc and still enjoy soccer gaming experience like never before, at the beginning of the game the player is given a briefing of what to expect and the player is also congratulated for the owning Dream Fc.
The player is also given a task to pick one out of the nine shortlisted players as the captain, after the player has picked the captain of his or her team, the player is given four objectives at the beginning of the season, the player is meant to pass all the objectives in order to gain more coins in which the player can use for buy football stars or save for future use, the player is given a squad of 16 players including the captain of the team.
Dream League Soccer 16 is equipped with different sections: varying from team management to the transfer section, it is also set up with quite a number of smothe sounding songs and sound effects and the most important part, the commentary are amazing.
The Aim and Objective of Dream League Soccer 16
The aim and objective of Dream League Soccer 16 is to be the best team in the world.
The Controls of Dream League Soccer 16
The controls of Dream League Soccer 16 are:
- The virtual analogue stick on the left hand side is used to move the soccer player around on the pitch; the player can also move the stick further in order to sprint.
- The B icon is the low kick or pass button, the player can hold the icon longer for more power, the player can use the button to pass between teammates, and the player can also head a crossed ball in order to score, while defending the player can hold the icon in order to make the soccer player pressure the ball.
- The A icon is the hard kick or the shoot button, the player can hold the icon in order to strengthen the shot, while defending, the player can tap the icon in order to slide tackle the opponent.
- The C icon is the lob button; the player can hold the icon for more power, while defending the player can use this icon to change the controlled player.
- When in possession the player can double tap the right hand side to perform a skill move, the player can also swipe in the air towards the goal to perform a skill shot.
The Features of Dream League Soccer 16
The features of Dream League Soccer 16 are:
- The various sections of Dream League Soccer 16 are:
- Transfer Section: This is the section whereby the player can sign, but at the beginning of the game star players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Neymar Jr and may not be available to buy because they are representing their various clubs but in the coming weeks, they might become available to purchase.
- My Club: This includes the stadium, which the player should try to upgrade in order to be promoted to the next division, and the player can also name his or her stadium, next is the player development, this is meant for improving the soccer players In order for them to be more faster, stronger and better, note the player can only perform three individual training sessions which are the Free kicks, Left Corner and Right Corner for the team and a group training which is the Free Training, next is the statistics which is to check the team’s overall results and performance, the objective is to check the season objectives and progress of the team, there is also the customize section, in which the player can customize the kit, logo and team name, there is also the team training section whereby the player can master the controls of the game in order to perform better during the match.
- The Team Management Section: this is the section that enables the player to swap soccer players or change tactics, the player can also decide who the captain of the team who will be the set piece takers and so on.
- The Multiplayer Section: in this section the player can challenge other players in a match.
- The Match Section: This is section the player goes to in order to play against opponents.
Main Features of Dream League Soccer
- The game is a 3D game full in HD.
- The player pictures are fascinating and realistic.
- The sound effects are awesome.
- There is live commentary for every game played.
- It has realistic player appearance as the original players are.
- Latest players like Martin Odegaard, Kelechi Ihenacho, Alex Witsel, and other young Stars appear in Dream League Soccer 16.
- They have realistic name of Clubs and a well stated story line.
- Sounds like Blondie, medicine, on the road, remember, and many more are found in mind blowing
Hints of dream league soccer 16
- The player can save as much as he or she can in order to buy stars like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, and Neymar Jr. or upgrade his or her stadium to gain more coins.
- The player can train as much as possible in other to be familiar with the skills and controls.
- The player can buy as many soccer players as he or she can, so far, the player has enough money.
How to Download Dream league soccer 16 for PC
Here is a step by step guide to download Dream league soccer 16 for PC using Andy emulator.
- You need to download and install Andy Emulator on your PC.
- For direct download of Andy Emulator Click here.
- Launch Andy Emulator and finish up with the startup process.
- Launch the app and go to Google play store.
- You need to log in to Google play store to get access to Dream league soccer 16.
- Use the search bar to search for Dream league soccer 16 and follow the installation process.
Andy Emulator supports both windows and mac computers. It’s very easy to install if you are using it for the first time. Andy Emulator enables an android operating system to run on you PC.
For mobile download of Dream league soccer 16, the mobile game can be downloaded from your mobile store.
For Android users copy this link:
For iOS phone users copy this link:
For windows phone users copy this link: