www.instagram.com happens to be where users create new Instagram account from. Every social person with a social mindset and sense right now wants to be on Instagram. It does not matter the kind of contents you think you might offer on Instagram. It doesn’t also depend on your age bracket except of course for those below 16 (or the ideal age based on the local community law).
To create new Instagram account is same as doing an Instagram sign up. It is one of the fastest and easiest tasks you can have. In turn, you would have had an account that will help you see pictures of friends all over the world. You will also be able to post your own pictures as well.
Reasons to Create New Instagram Account
In our current day and age, the internet had become a very common and useful platform for so many activities. Monetary transactions, marketing, networking are just a few things that are on the rise on the internet. Instagram as a social media tool avails users the chance to also connect and build great network on the internet. It provides a relaxing atmosphere where users can just go and see the latest post of their friends. Users can easily be in sync with their friends if those friends are such that always post latest activities of themselves on Instagram. The benefits are listed below.
- Network purpose.
- Users can rejoice with other users when they post pictures of joyful events.
- Businesses can be enhanced when users post their work on Instagram.
- Distance will not be a barrier as different people from different parts of the world can always be connected by pictures.
How To Create New Instagram Account
To create new Instagram account, there are two (2) different methods available to prospective account owners. These methods are mentioned and explained below.
- Via existing Facebook account.
- Through the direct signup
This is open to all users who want to set up an account. Facebook has made out the option to set up an account on Instagram users your personal information on Facebook. Let take a look at the process on using an existing Facebook account.
Create New Instagram Account Via Facebook Account
Instagram Account can be created via user’s existing Facebook account. If you are on Instagram you can make use of Facebook as the login details. But if you don’t have an account you can sign up using Facebook. Here is how it works:
- Log on the official website on www.instagram.com
- Click on sign up using Facebook You will be directed to another page.
- Provide your Facebook login details on that page.
- Click create.
- You will there re-directed to Your Instagram page where you will provide a preferred username and password.
The cool thing about creating an Instagram account using your existing Facebook account is that you can easily get lots of followers first hand by inviting all your Facebook friends that are already on Instagram.
Create New Instagram Account on Sign up Page.
This procedure is a whole lot more straightly forward as users will have to enter their details in full. This is not like the sign up with Facebook where all your personal information on Facebook will be used to set up your account.
- Visit the official website on www.instagram.com
- Click on sign up.
- Enter your mobile number or email address.
- Enter your full name.
- Provide your preferred username.
- Provide your password.
Once all this information is correctly entered, you can click on the continue icon to processed. Once you are done you can connect to Facebook to be able to see your Facebook friends who are currently on Instagram.