Facebook is a platform used by many users across the globe. One its many features is the option of gathering users around the globe in a section called Facebook Groups. When a user is added to the group, they can get access to other users, and post that was made by other users. Facebook groups have so many features that make the participant stay in the group. The group is like another world inside Facebook world been a social media.
There is an admin or multiple admins which is being added by the chief admin. The admin has the right to remove and add members, he can also allow other members to invite and add new members to the group. Facebook also suggest the group to other Facebook users that have their friends in that group. The admin can restrict who post to the group thereby preventing some certain kind of unwanted post.
Those who want to search for the group may not see it if the admin has made the group secret, users that are not members of the group will not see the content of the group if it is set to private. If the group is set to public then every user on Facebook can see the content no the group.
How do I join Facebook Groups
- Search for the name of any group in the search box.
- When the group profile shows.
- Click on the add button.
Here you can see the privacy status of the group. Depending on the group setting, you would need for either the admin to add you or any other member to add you up.
How do I leave Facebook groups?
- Search for the desired group in the search box.
- Click on the Facebook group.
- Tap on the group info.
- A new page shows.
- Scroll down and click on leave page.
Don’t worry about people knowing that you have left the group because they will not be notified. Nothing about the group will be affiliated with you, no notification. Once you leave a group, you will not be added anymore unless you allow it.
How do I see a list of my Facebook Groups?
- Go to the Facebook homepage.
- Click on the menu option at the top of the page.
- Click on groups.
This shows you the list of all your groups that you are a member of.
How do I create a Facebook group?
- From your Facebook Homepage.
- Tap the menu button at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and select groups.
- Tap on create at the top.
- Choose the privacy settings and the group name.
- Click on the create button.
- Type the names of the friend you want to add in the search box and tap search.
- Click on done after adding the friends.
When someone adds you to a group, you will receive a notification that you have been added. You have the access to join a maximum of 6000 groups when that limit reaches, you will be required to leave an old group before you join a new one.