With PayPal Account, you join the 203 million users, who have made the PayPal online payment their no one payment choice. This payment choice enables you to make payment with entering your card information. As it is referred to as one of the most secure payment systems in the world.
Signing up for PayPal account is free and convenient. You can opt for any of the two account categories, offered by PayPal. These are the personal and business PayPal accounts that is open to all users. Note, users can also have both a personal and business account, depending on what you want.
PayPal Account – Personal Account
PayPal personal account is for those who wish to pay online. With PayPal personal account, payments can be made almost to anyone, with just an email address. The personal account helps a user, make and receive some types of payments.
This is without raking up fees as well as low pay fees for others. The personal account is good for online shoppers, and it can be used to send and receive personal payments to and from friends and family.
PayPal Account – Business Account
PayPal business account is for people and businesses, who desire to get payments. With a PayPal business account, you are free also to activate a PayPal business debit card. This help to facilitate your cash withdrawals from ATMs, make payments, as well as earn points. PayPal business account limits your employees access to your account.
How to Create a PayPal Business Account
If you want to create a PayPal business account, it is quite easy, all you need do is to have the necessary information required; Here’s how you can create a PayPal business account;
- Tick on the “Sign up” tab, and next, select the option, to have a business account created
- Choose the business account package that you want
- Type in the email address, you wish your PayPal business account to be linked to
- You will be required, to choose a login and password, and type in the basic information of your business along with the registered address
- Type in some information, about the type of business you operate, and the actual, and expected turnover.
- Supply your Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or the Federal Tax Identification Number
You are also expected, to fill in your social security number, and your date of birth, to enable PayPal to confirm your identity. After you have completed all these steps, your account can be approved, and ready for use.
How to Create a PayPal Personal Account
- Tick the “Sign up” link, to get started
- Tick your country, from the drop-down menu
- Choose your language from the drop-down menu that appears
- Tick the “Get started” tab
- Type in your email address
- Next, type in a password
- Re-type in the same password in the field provided
- Type in your first name, last name, address, and Phone number
- Tick the tab, to have your account created
Before you can use your account; you must verify your email address first. Tick to return to your account. Tick to have your email address confirmed. Scroll to the screen, that displays the instructions on how to confirm your email address. Tap open the email sent to you by PayPal when you registered.
Tick the orange “Activate” button in your email, and after that, type in your password. If confirmation does not pop up, tap to request another. Lastly, tick the “Continue” tab immediately you are done. There, your account is been created, and ready, to used. It is such an easy process. With a PayPal account, your online payments and transactions are simplified. Join the PayPal community of 203 million global users, and discover why everyone loves PayPal.